“A great starting point.” (course delegate)
Who is this training course for?
This is a basic orientation day for those who want to know more about thermography and deepen their understanding of the application of thermography as a diagnostic aid. The use of thermal imaging equipment is growing and with training it can provide a new and exciting insight into the performance of a building.
How is this training course structured?
This is a one day course that incorporates classroom learning along with the opportunity for practical hands-on experience using a thermography camera and training model.
- An introduction to the technology of thermal imaging cameras
- Selecting cameras and understanding the differences between them
- Thermal imaging of buildings, including direction on what can and cannot be detected
- How to manipulate or take advantage of certain environmental conditions
- How to utilise thermal imaging all year round
Due to the nature of the equipment being used and the practical nature of the teaching, course sizes are limited, so book early to secure your place.
Thermography Training Dates
|November 2017||Thurs 9th|
|June 2018||Tues 26th|
Please note that there are a limited number of places on each training course and places can only be reserved with full payment. Please check back here for additional dates as they are announced.
Click below to download a Booking Form or contact Jo or Jade on tel: 0844 375 4301.