Marketing Executive (part-time)
|Hours:||25 hours per week|
|Holiday:||25 days per annum pro rata|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Manager and help drive forward our overall marketing activities.
This will be a busy role so you will need to demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to take responsibility, work proactively and meet deadlines. You will also have excellent communication and writing skills as one of your main duties will be to produce written communications for the Associations members.
There will be plenty of variety in this role as you will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of marketing activities including:
- Writing e-mail based newsletters for different audiences
- Collecting feedback from training attendees, conference delegates etc
- Collating content and writing copy for marketing materials, e-mail campaigns, website pages etc
- Maintaining and updating company website
- Collecting information and data for reporting purposes
- Social Media activity management
- Promoting the organisations professional training courses
- Supporting industry events and conferences
As you settle into your role within the team, your tasks and responsibilities will be aligned with your areas of strength and expertise, allowing you to develop your skills further.
As you become increasingly familiar with the organisation and the industry, there will also be opportunities for you to take ownership of marketing campaigns and dedicated communications for defined membership sectors, allowing you to really make your mark.
You will be encouraged to submit your ideas, be creative, use insights from your past marketing experiences to drive forward marketing activities and develop the role to really make it your own.
This is a part time role, comprising 25 hours a week, with 25 days annual leave on a pro rata basis. There is some flexibility as to how the hours are worked across the week. We will work with you to agree how your hours will be spread out to fit in with the requirements and responsibilities of the role, business objectives, the rest of the team and your own circumstances.
We are looking for someone to fit in with our small and dedicated team based at our head office in Huntingdon who:
- has previous marketing experience
- is well organised and self-motivated
- has excellent attention to detail
- has good IT skills and is comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM systems
- can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- is a team player
- is happy to work on own initiative
- has a strong sense of ownership/responsibility
- is confident and can ‘hit the ground running’
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV and covering letter to Tracy Eke, Marketing Manager at the Property Care Association (PCA).
Post: Property Care Association, 11 Ramsay Court, Kingfisher Way, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambs PE29 6FY
Your application should reach the PCA offices by 5pm on 13th July 2017.
No agencies please.