2022 Structural Waterproofing Conference
Following a return to face-to-face conferencing and events, we are delighted to announce the 2022 International Structural Waterproofing Conference will take place on Thursday 14th July 2022!
Network with industry-experts as we bring together leading individuals within the structural waterproofing industry – learn and expand your knowledge through presentations and debates on the latest developments in the industry, how to navigate current challenges, changing client demands and technological shifts.
For anyone that works within the structural waterproofing or UK construction industry, or wants to be at the forefront of the construction sector, this is a must-attend event for you!
The 2022 International Structural Waterproofing Conference programme is shaping up nicely! A sneak preview of the programme and speakers thus far, is as follows:
Session 1: Podium Decks
- Design challenges of Podium Decks – Ben Hickman, CSSW.London
- LABC Warranty Technical Document on Podium Decks – John Gilbert, LABC Warranty
- The Use & Advantages of Electronic Leak Detection Systems – Simon Dobson, Buckleys UVRAL Ltd
Session 2: Water Management
- Battery Back-up for Basement Pumps – Ian Davis, PPS
- External Land Drainage – TBC
- Flooding in Below Ground Structures due to Surface Flooding – Michael Vernon, Peak Waterproofing
Session 3: BS 8102 Setting a New Standard
- Considered Overview of Revision of BS 8102 – James Berry, PCA
Panel Debate: BS 8102
- Ben Hickman – CSSW.London
- Emily Halliwell – Concrete Centre
- James Hockey – Trace Basements
- Kevin Dodds – Chair of BS 8102 Revision Group
- Michael Earle – Phil Hewitt Associates
- Patrick Flood – JUTA
Final Thoughts & Conference Close
Richard Crossley, Newton Waterproofing will deliver his ‘Final Thoughts’ prior to the conference closing.
Watch this space for updates or alternatively, keep an eye on our social media channels for news…
What to expect
For all those who have been to one of our conferences and for those that haven’t, check out the video below to see what you might miss out on….
This event is the perfect platform for surveyors, developers, engineers, architects, project managers and anyone associated with the construction industry to benefit from high-level discussions & presentations. The 2022 International Structural Waterproofing conference will improve understanding of the principles and practices towards structural waterproofing, current market conditions, the latest technical content and future developments in the industry.
Giving all attendees the opportunity to network with leading experts in the field and benefit from accruing those all important CPD points, why would you not want to attend?!?
Pictures from the previous conference
Check out the pictures from the 2019 conference below – you might be in our gallery!
Where the conference is being held
The 2022 International Structural Waterproofing Conference will be held at The Slate, University of Warwick, Coventry (near Birmingham), UK. To find out how to get there and where this is located exactly, check out the map below: