For Google Chrome
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Settings”
2. Click “Show advanced settings” link
3. Find the section “Privacy” and select the relevant options
For Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further
1. Choose the menu “Files” > “Preferences”
During your visits to the Property Care Association website you may notice some cookies that are not related to the Design & Technology Association. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Facebook and YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. The Property Care Association does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of the Property Care Association website including the number of people visiting and which areas are most popular. This information helps us to improve the website to better serve customers’ needs. This tool generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.