We know its not been quite the year we had in mind and we were very sad to have not been able to host our Best Practice Awards which, like a lot of events, was cancelled due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
However, we are delighted to have still been able to present some of the PCA Awards and a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to ALL Contractor and Student of the Year Winners for 2020.
Thanks to the ongoing generosity of our members, we have, in the past, been able to raise money for charity and sponsorship of the 30 plus awards to continue our pledge of promoting industry best practice and recognise those individuals and companies who have gone ‘above and beyond’ in their achievements…and we look forward to continuing this tradition next year.
A HUGE congratulations to our PCA Award Winners
We recognise that we have different sizes of company within membership and therefore, ‘Contractor of the Year’ is awarded to both our small-medium and to our larger member companies. Our 2020 winners are as follows:
- Intona Ltd – Contractor of the Year (Damp & Timber)
- RTC – Contractor of the Year (Damp & Timber)
- Walker & Walker Waterproofing Ltd – Contractor of the Year (Structural Waterproofing)
- Advanced Preservations Ltd – Contractor of the Year (Structural Waterproofing)
- Helmrig Ltd t/a Knotweed Eradication – Contractor of the Year (Japanese knotweed)
- Environet Ltd – Contractor of the Year (Japanese knotweed)
- Alan Derbyshire of Dryfix Preservation Ltd – Technician of the Year (Damp & Timber)
- Fraser Rafton of Dryfix Preservation Ltd – Technician of the Year (Structural Waterproofing)
- Paul Ceconi of Japanese Knotweed Ltd – Technician of the Year (Japanese knotweed)
- Sam Rossall of RTC – The Graham Coleman Award: Timber & Damp Exams
- Tim Thomas of Master Builders Solutions – Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing
- Eugenia Siccardi of Phlorum Ltd – Certificated Surveyor in Japanese knotweed
- John Hawker of Renlon Ltd – Apprentice of the Year (Damp & Timber)
A two-minute trip down memory lane…
Why not take a trip down memory lane and check out the video and summary of pictures from our 2019 Best Practice Awards Dinner below? If you want to see the full 210 images, click on the Google Photos button below.
Crossing fingers, we are hopefully back to normal in 2021!
2019 Summary – PCA Awards Pictures
Interested in Finding out More? Get in Touch!
If you have a question/query or would like more information, then simply complete the enquire form below and one of the team will get back to you shortly:
Other recent news or related info
- Are we going to experience the mouldiest Christmas on record?
- Perfect Storm for Mould Growth
- The Hodgson View: Save energy but not by papering over the cracks
- What the PCA team has been up too
- Green Homes Grant Scheme – An appeal & some help
- Green Homes Grant Scheme: The principles and the pitfalls
- Green Homes Grant Scheme: What does this mean for Ventilation?
- Japanese knotweed – It’s what you can’t see you should worry about!
- Japanese knotweed management – The challenge
- An Introduction to ‘Paula’s Papers’
- Launch of New Methodology for Traditional Buildings
- Hodgson View: Damp in Traditional Buildings
Remember to keep in the loop…
Find out the latest news instantly by following the PCA via our social media channels: