Supporting the Property Market in Ireland
After 85+ years of experience and 6 years of developing bespoke services for the UK Invasive weed sector, the Property Care Association is proud to announce we are coming to Ireland.
Who are the PCA?
The Property Care Association (PCA) is the Trade Association representing specialists who can be trusted to resolve problems affecting buildings for over 85 years and with 500+ members.
The PCA has been offering Trade Association services for over 85 years and many of our 500+ members have been with us for a very long time! We are proud to promote excellence and professionalism in this sector and now want to offer the same opportunity to you and your business.
How we promote excellence
- Improving and increasing standards to improve consumer confidence
- Supporting opportunities for Continuous Professional Development
- Training courses and qualifications geared to our industry
- Strict and regularly reviewed membership criteria
- Ongoing audits of contractor member companies
- Regular programme of site inspections
Sound interesting? What are the benefits?
- A voice of the industry – The PCA works tirelessly acting as an industry voice on behalf of its members, to forward their interests and raise awareness of their professionalism.
- The use of the PCA logo – A ‘badge of excellence’ enabling consumers to recognise your professionalism and credibility.
- Increase business opportunity – through inclusion within our member search, but also through our PR and the increasing amount of specifiers (mortgage lenders, building societies) that stipulate a PCA member must be used.
- Training and Qualifications specific to the industry at reduced member rates.
- Technical Help, Health & Safety and Employment Law advice.
- Access to conferences, events and CPD seminars.
- …and lots more…
How do I become a PCA Member?
To become a PCA member, you first have to get through our strict membership criteria that is in place to allow customers and clients to feel more confident about your brand with the PCA logo associated with it. However, we are here to help and guide you along the way. Once approved, you will be able to take advantage of the benefits above!