Huntingdon, Salary £30/45k dependant on qualification and experience
Hours: 9.00am- 5.00pm Monday to Friday
The Property Care Association (PCA) is the industry trade association that is responsible for promoting skills and good practice within the damp proofing, timber treatment, waterproofing, structural repair and Invasive weed control industry. As the industry expert, the PCA is always striving to promote the work of the specialist contractors to clients as well as ensuring to provide an industry voice on behalf of members.
As part of a continuous branding and growth plan, an opportunity has arisen for a creative, driven and forward-thinking marketing manager to help support the PCA with its brand awareness, communication and to help raise the awareness of the PCA in general. In addition, the role will also involve helping to generate enquires for the member companies as well as helping to expand and promote our training courses.
- Developing and marketing the brand via online channels and from time to time, offline channels
- Managing and developing the website to ensure it becomes an effective tool for promoting skills and good practice, as well as promoting our members
- Responding to consumers from our online activities & websites
- Writing news and blog articles for all our websites and external sites
- Link building and link cleansing (as part of a wider SEO strategy)
- Managing all Social Media actively and creating a strategy for moving forward
- Creating traditional print material for distribution as well as using the material of offsite promotion online
- Working closely with other partners and supplier to ensure you maximise the performance and value from supporting partners
- Development of new communication channels to allow consumers to choose the way that they want to communicate with the PCA or its members
- Managing and controlling general admin, i.e. stationary orders, promotional orders, invoices, monthly reports, etc
- Ensuring reports and records are kept up to date
- Monitoring member and customer feedback
- General support
They say that variety is the spice of life. In this role, that would certainly be the case. The successful candidate will be involved in a broad variety of activities, helping support the internal PCA team and our members.
Ideally, successful candidates may have:
- Minimal 3 years experience in Marketing role
- Graduate in Marketing or qualification from the CIM or relevant experience
- Skilled internet marketer with in-depth knowledge of SEO and Social Media,
- Good understanding of the entire web development cycle and web technologies
- Strong knowledge of Google analytics (and other analytic packages) and an understanding of a user journeys to ensure the website and social media channels are optimised
- Very strong computer literacy, including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook packages
- Experience using design packages such as Photoshop and Gimp
- Video and sound editing experience desirable
- Previous experience within a professional services environment is desirable
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels
In return, you will receive a salary Circa £30 to £45K, 25 days holiday, and an excellent opportunity to progress and shine in a friendly and ambitious working environment.
We will be happy to hear from individuals who may consider applying for the post and would like further information. Please contact Sue Uttridge on 01480 400001 for an informal discussion.
Applicants should submit their CV, supported by a covering letter, to Sue Uttridge at email@example.com or by mail to the PCA registered office in Huntingdon.
We look forward to hearing from you.