Health & Safety E-learning
“The online health and safety course I recently completed was really useful and VERY informative. The course didn’t just the state the obvious like you would automatically assume, it genuinely highlighted areas and aspects of the construction industry that I didn’t really pay much attention to before.” (course delegate)
“Overall it suited me a great deal being in a position to complete the training in my own time and at my own pace.” (course delegate)
The Association has developed an e-learning package to deliver the Health & Safety (H&S) aspects of the PCA training courses.
It is strongly recommended that this e-learning is completed by all delegates who are undertaking PCA surveyor and technicians training courses.
This is because the e-learning covers important topics that are relevant to professionals working in these areas. Also, for those delegates going on to sit the CSRT and CSSW examinations, these will specifically examine areas covered by the e-learning module.
However, this e-learning module can be used to fulfil Health & Safety training requirements for any member of staff, whatever their job role be it surveyor, technician, office based staff etc
How much does the e-learning cost?
Just £35.00 + vat per delegate.
How does the e-learning module work?
- Delegates are e-mailed an individual link and password.
- Delegates have one month from the date they receive their access details to complete the training module.
- Complete all in one go, or save progress to continue later on. In total it should take delegates 2—3 hours to complete.
- At the end of each section (16 in total) there are 10 multiple choice questions. A mark of 90% is required.
- Delegates can review a section and retake the test if they do not pass first time.
- Once successfully completed, a certificate of completion is issued.
Download a course flier.
Find out more and book
Contact Jade on tel. 0844 375 4301 or e-mail Jade@property-care.org.