Why you should use a PCA member
The PCA is the Trade Association that provides accreditation and support to specialists in the following sectors:
Noted for its training and technical expertise, the PCA (incorporating the BWPDA) has been in existence for over 80 years and ensures the highest standards are maintained by its members.
Expertise, confidence and Peace of Mind
When choosing a member of the PCA you can be certain that they have undergone rigorous checks to achieve and retain membership.
An expert assessor with a wealth of experience and technical knowledge has audited every member and checked the quality of work on site.
Regular technical, operational and procedural checks give consumers the assurance that all members can deliver high quality service and peace of mind supported by independently insured guarantees.
Our rigorous application process ensures we allow only the industry’s elite to join the Association.
- Required to have/gain comprehensive industry recognised qualifications
- Able to offer insurance backed guarantees
- Regularly audited to ensure the exceptionally high standards of the Association are maintained
- Required to adhere to a formal Code of Conduct
- Required to abide by a strict Code of Ethics
- Required to adhere to minimum Performance Standards
- Expected to co-operate with the PCA in the unlikely event of any problems or complaints
- All licensed under the Government’s TrustMark scheme
- Deposit protection scheme for damp proofing, timber preservation, structural waterproofing and structural repair works.
Be sure you are getting the best by using a member of the Property Care Association