In House Training Options from the PCA
The majority of PCA training courses can be delivered as in-house training, subject to availability. The PCA can provide in-house training for both PCA members and non-members, including the following types of businesses:
- Contracting companies
- Housing Associations
- Councils and Local Authorities
- Wildlife Trusts
Examples of training courses delivered in-house include:
- Condensation and dampness workshop (client: Housing Association)
- Residential Ventilation Masterclass (client: Housing Association)
- Technician Training – Damp and Timber (client: Housing Association)
- Japanese knotweed (client: Local Authorities / Wildlife Trust)
- Ground Gas training (client: Manufacturer)
Benefits of In-House Training
This may be a more cost effective and convenient option if you have a number of delegates you would like to attend and benefit from our professional training.
Having training delivered on your premises or at a venue of your choice can help minimise time spent out of the workplace by reducing the impact of travelling time.
It can also provide your staff with the opportunity to ask specific questions directly relevant to their work or business area in a safe environment amongst colleagues.
What you will need to provide:
- Suitably sized room
- Adequate seating (preferably with tables so delegates can take notes etc)
- Projector and screen
- Flip chart and pens
- Lunch for delegates
The PCA will make all other arrangements around the delivery of the training.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
Contact Jade Stocker in the PCA Training Team to discuss your particular training requirements and options for in-house training. Jade will provide you with a full quotation and potential dates, and full T&Cs.
Tel: 0844 375 4301