Control & Eradication of Japanese knotweed Training
“Can’t fault the lecturers, very knowledgeable with a lot of experience.” (course delegate)
“Fantastic and really good day. Japanese knotweed surveyor training Day 1 is complete. Awful lot of information to digest.” (course delegate – Nov 2017)
Who is this training course for?
This comprehensive two day training course is aimed at those involved in and with some prior knowledge and experience of the identification, assessment and eradication of Japanese knotweed, and other common invasive species.
- General information on invasive species and their impacts
- Site inspection, risk assessment and monitoring
- Herbicide use
- Waste management
- Reports including requirements of a site assessment report, management plan and completion reports
- Warranties, quoting, insurance and bonds
- Identification and control options for invasive plants: Japanese knotweed
- Ecology, impacts and identification of Japanese knotweed
- Other invasive species of which to be aware
This training is suitable foundation study for the CSJK qualification.
Important note: attending this training alone does not entitle an attendee to say they have attained the CSJK qualification. See separate information about attaining the formal qualification via the CSJK examination here.
Click here to download the CSJK reading list.
The Control and Eradication of Japanese knotweed Training Dates
|Month||Day 1||Day 2|
|November 2018||Tues 6th||Weds 7th|
Please note that there are a limited number of places on each training course and places can only be reserved with full payment. Please check back here for additional dates as they are announced.
Click below to download a Booking Form or contact Jo or Jade on tel. 0844 375 4301.