Find a PCA Approved Specialist

Step 1: Enter your postcode

  • Simply type your postcode into the “Enter Postcode Here” box

Step 2:  Select the type of PCA specialist

  • Contractor – A company that will undertake a survey and, where necessary, advise on remedial repairs with the ability to also do any required work.
  • Independent/Freelance Surveyor: Someone who can survey your property with completely impartial advice.
  • Manufacturer: Looking for a PCA approved chemical supplier? If so, this is the option for you.

Step 3: Select the type of service

  • Narrow down your search by selecting from the shortlist the type of survey/service you need


Still a bit unsure – why not get in touch?

If you are having any difficulties with the PCA Member Search above, then you can contact us to help guide you through how to use the search too. Call 01480 400 000.

Please note: as we are a Trade Association we have to remain impartial and we unfortunately cannot give any direct recommendations regarding which contractor to choose, as each one listed within the search is a PCA vetted and approved specialist.


Follow us on LinkedIn Follow us on Facebook Follow us on twitter