Find a Local PCA Qualified and Approved Specialist
Step 1: Enter your postcode
- Simply type your postcode into the “Enter Postcode Here” box
Step 2: Select the type of PCA specialist
- Contractor – A company that small or large that will survey and where necessary, advise on remedial repairs with the ability to also do the work
- Independent/Freelance: Someone completely detached from any contractor who can survey your property with completely impartial advice.
- Manufacturer: Looking for a PCA approved chemical supplier? If so, this is the option for you
Step 3: Select the type of service
- Narrow down your search by selecting from the shortlist the type of survey/service you need
Still a bit unsure? Why not get in touch
If you are having any difficulties with the PCA Member Search above, then you can contact us to help guide you through how to use the search too. Call 0844 375 4301.
Please note: as we are a trade association, we unfortunetly cannot give an direct recommendations regarding which contractor to choose as each one listed within the search is a PCA Vetied, Qualified and Approved Specialist.
- Homeowners – Why choose a PCA member
- More details on the ‘Types of Contractors’
- About the Property Care Association (PCA)