Be sure to get the best – use a PCA member
Watch our video: “Why Choose a PCA Member”.
Expertise, Confidence and Peace of Mind
When choosing a member of the PCA you can be certain that they have undergone rigorous checks to achieve and retain membership.
Expert assessors with a wealth of experience and technical knowledge regularly audit every member and check the quality of their work and service on site.
Search for your nearest member using our postcode based search above
Simply enter the postcode of the property, then select from the drop down menus the type of PCA member required and the service required (damp, timber, flood protection, invasive weed etc). Finally, click the ‘search’ button to conduct a search of the PCA member database. Members details will be returned in order of those located or with a branch nearest to the postcode entered.
As a trade association the PCA is not able to make specific recommendations about which company a homeowner should use.
How to check if a company is a member of the Property Care Association
It’s easy to check if a property professional you are considering using is a member of the Property Care Association.
Go to the PCA member search box and on the dark blue bar at the bottom click on the ‘Browse All Specialists’ option. Then type in the name of the company on the left hand side in the box labelled “Search by Name” and hit enter. If the company you have searched for is a PCA Member their details will then be displayed.
If you are ever in any doubt you can also call the PCA on 0844 375 4301 or e-mail email@example.com and a member of the team will help confirm if the company in question is a member of the PCA.
A rigorous application process ensures only the best in the industry can become PCA members
The trade association has been in existence for over 85 years and ensures the highest standards are maintained by its members. Only those who are full members of the PCA are permitted to use the PCA logo.
- Required to have/gain comprehensive industry recognised qualifications
- Able to offer insurance backed guarantees
- Regularly audited to ensure the exceptionally high standards of the Association are maintained
- Required to adhere to a formal Code of Conduct
- Required to abide by a strict Code of Ethics
- Required to adhere to minimum Performance Standards
- Expected to co-operate with the PCA in the unlikely event of any problems or complaints
- Licensed under the Government’s TrustMark scheme (contractor members)
- Able to access a deposit protection scheme for damp proofing, timber preservation, structural waterproofing and structural repair works.
Be sure you are getting the best by using a member of the Property Care Association.