Firstly a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to ALL our PCA Best Practice Award Winners and many thanks to all that came along. We hope you enjoyed the evening! For those of you that did manage to fool our Mindreader Alex Crow during the evening, a BIG WELL DONE to you too!
For those that want a little journey down memory lane, check out the video and summary of pictures below. If you want to see the full 210 images, click on the Google Photos button below.
2019 PCA Best Practise Awards Video
2019 Summary – PCA Awards Pictures
A HUGE congratulations to ALL our PCA Award Winners
- Chloe Mealor of Peter Cox – The Graham Coleman Award: Timber & Damp Exams
- Darren Nolan of Publeu DB Group – Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing
- Emily Grant of Environet – Certificated Surveyor in Japanese knotweed
- Laurie Potter of Anglian Tectonics – Technician of the Year (Damp & Timber)
- Edward Todd of Walker & Walker Waterproofing – Technician of the Year (Structural Waterproofing)
- Phillipa Mudd of RPS Europe – Technician of the Year (Japanese knotweed)
- Tony Robinson of Southern Horticulture – Technician of the Year (Japanese knotweed)
- Sam Gambrill of Anglian Tectonics – Apprentice of the Year
- Bryhill Technical Services – Contractor of the Year (Damp & Timber)
- RLH Developments Ltd – Contractor of the Year (Damp & Timber)
- Anglia Property Preservation Ltd – Contractor of the Year (Structural Waterproofing)
- M J Rooney Construction – Contractor of the Year (Structural Waterproofing)
- PBA Solutions Ltd – Contractor of the Year (Japanese knotweed)
- Ebsford Environmental Ltd – Contractor of the Year (Japanese knotweed)
- Richardson & Starling – Innovation Winner
- Weedtec Ltd – Innovation Highly Commended
- Safeguard – Sustainability Winner
- Richardson & Starling – Sustainability Highly Commended
- River Stewardship Company – Project of the Year Winner
- Ebsford Environmental Ltd – Project of the Year Highly Commended
- Rentokil Property Care – Training & Staff Development Winner
- Richardson & Starling – Training & Staff Development Highly Commended
- South East Timber & Damp – Website of the Year (Small Company)
- Japanese Knotweed Ltd – Website of the Year (Medium/Large Company)
- Rentokil Property Care – Outstanding Customer Service Winner
- South East Timber & Damp – Outstanding Customer Service Highly Commended
- Nick Edwards of Guardian Waterproofing -Employee of the Year Winner
- Simon Dawson of Olympic Construction – Employee of the Year Highly Commended
Pictures from #IIWC2019 & #IBPC2019
Looking for the pictures from the recent 2019 Building Preservation & Invasive Weed Conferences? Simply click on the buttons below to view
For those wanting to get on the ‘shortlist’ to be informed ASAP for the 2020 Building Preservation Conference. Simply contact us on 0844 375 4301 and ask for Sue or complete the help/enquiry form at the bottom of the page.
Why not get in touch
Still a bit unsure. Why not get in touch with us. Simply ask your question or query using the form below and one of our team members will be back in touch with you soon.
Further information and news
- 2019 Photos – Building Preservation Conference
- 2019 Photos – Invasive Weed Conference
- Property Care Association in Ireland
- Could you be an expert witness?
- Why attend a regional meeting?
- Hodgson View: CITB is still rubbish but I see Light!
- Illegal sale of pesticides online
- Hodgson View: Is CITB fit for purpose?
- The case for better ventilation
- Hodgson View: Is the CITB delivering a valuable service?
- Free money for training? Yes please