Residential Ventilation Document Library
A list of PCA Residential Ventilation Technical Guidance documents and Codes of Practice can be seen below. We would encourage all professional users who deal with, or have an interest in, the subjects covered refer to these documents. These documents are aimed at offering guidance, not only to property professionals, contractors and surveyors, but also to insurers and their agents and members of the public.
All documents are Copyright © Property Care Association. All rights reserved.
We would respectfully ask that these documents are used with the understanding that they are not for sale or distribution by third parties and should not be copied or redistributed without the express permission of the Chief Executive Officer of the Property Care Association.
Codes of Practice
- Code of Practice for the Investigation and Provision of Ventilation in Existing Dwellings [March 2017]
Best Practice Guidance
- Best Practice Guidance: Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) System – Issue 2 [May 2020]
- Guidance Document – De-centralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation (dMEV) Systems: Issue 1
- Guidance Document: Surveying of Ventilation Systems in Existing Residential Dwellings [April 2018]
- NEW: Residential Ventilation Surveying Checklist