Structural Waterproofing Document Library
A list of PCA Structural Waterproofing Technical Guidance documents and Codes of Practice can be seen below. We would encourage all professional users who deal with, or have an interest in, the subjects covered refer to these documents. These documents are aimed at offering guidance, not only to property professionals, contractors and surveyors, but also to insurers and their agents and members of the public.
All documents are Copyright © Property Care Association. All rights reserved.
We would respectfully ask that these documents are used with the understanding that they are not for sale or distribution by third parties and should not be copied or redistributed without the express permission of the Chief Executive Officer of the Property Care Association.
Technical Documents and Guidance Notes
- Guidance Document: Commissioning & Handover of Type C Waterproofing Systems [December 2017]
- Best Practice Guidance: Continuity of Waterproofing Systems
- Best Practice Guidance: Groundwater Pumping Stations Serving Type C Waterproofing Systems
- Best Practice Guidance: Podium Decks and Buried Roofs
- Best Practice Guidance: Type A Waterproofing Systems
- Best Practice Guidance: Type B Waterproofing Systems
- Best Practice Guidance: Type C Waterproofing Systems
- Guidance Notes on BS 8102 2009
- Insulation in Basements guidance note
- Wall-floor junction to seal or not seal
- Guidance Document: Building Regulations and Basement Conversions in Residential Dwellings_March 2020