Professional Development: Training & Qualifications
The Property Care Association is the leading training provider in the UK for building preservation, waterproofing, remedial treatments and invasive weed control.
A wide range of widely recognised courses and qualifications for professionals at all levels of experience and stages of their career are included in the training prospectus. New courses are regularly developed to meet the needs of the industry.
Our training courses are open to all – both PCA members and non-members. We also deliver training for Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Wildlife Trusts and other organisations who can benefit from understanding property care issues in greater depth.
Training is delivered at the PCA premises in Huntingdon, at locations in Scotland and we also offer the option of in-house training delivery.
PCA courses and qualifications include:
- Surveying Timber & Dampness in Buildings Training
- Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing Training
- Management of Japanese knotweed for surveyors
- Evaluating Ventilation in Existing Buildings – NEW for 2018
- Training for Site Technicians for Damp and Timber, Structural Waterproofing and Japanese knotweed
- A Diagnostic Approach to Understanding Condensation, Atmospheric Moisture and Mould
- Advanced Timber identification for the Infestation Surveyor
- Alternative Repair Strategies for Traditional Buildings
- Safe Use of Biocides for Professional Users – NEW for 2018
- Customer Service and Administration Training – Exclusive for PCA Members
- Social Media Course – Exclusive for PCA Members
- Business Management Course – Exclusive for PCA Members