Customer Service and Administration
Available to PCA members only, our Customer Service and Administration training plays an invaluable role in creating fantastic experiences for your clients that they will want to talk about and share with others. If you are a PCA member, our exclusive customer service training course will enable you to boost your skills in this area and help build your brand.
Whilst the majority of our training courses focus on building technical expertise for surveyors and technicians, the customer services programme is focused on your administration and contact team to provide vital training in making fantastic impressions on your clients, booking jobs in correctly, resolving potential complaints and building customer loyalty. Register today to get started, or get in touch to find out more by calling 01480 400 000 or by completing our online enquiry form.
Contact Us About the Course >>
Reserve Your Place on the Course >>
Who is this customer service training course for?
This workshop will be of benefit to anyone who regularly has to communicate with customers and regularly manages customer and contracting related issues, such as dealing with enquiries, managing bookings and communicating with customers.
How is this training course structured?
This is a one day classroom based workshop covering a broad range of subjects. The course is delivered by one of our highly experienced PCA Contractor Members who has first-hand experience of dealing with the administration of a business. They will run you through their proven 3-step strategy:
- Walk the Walk
- Talk the Talk
- Review, review, review – tweak, adjust and improve
Topics covered will include:
- Customer Journey – from initial enquiry to works completed and all the people involved along the way
- Introduction to support documents and policies to support the process – to be fully informed of the terms of engagement, complaints procedure, PCA Promise, Code of Ethics, and contractors own terms and conditions
- Working Environment – setting the stage, organisation, filing, archiving, statistics, etc
- Embracing Technology – discussion of software tools available, including, diary systems, Microsoft Office, database, email templates, SMS software, Dragon dictate, etc
- Managing Conversation via the Phone – how to manage calls effectively. The do’s and don’ts! Creation of scripts for general enquiries, FAQ’s
- Written Correspondence – systems for responding to emails and letters
- Feedback and Complaints – Do you request feedback? How do you deal with complaints? Do you have a procedure in place? The 3 A’s of Objection Handling
For a complete outline of the content of the course you can download our Customer Service Training syllabus for more information.
Benefits of the customer service and administration course
- Become more customer focused and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your customer contact team
- Reduce instances of administration errors that could negatively affect the customer experience and ultimately harm the business
- Advice on how to respond when things go wrong and resolve customer complaints and objections in an amicable manner
- Increase customer retention and create willing brand advocates from your client base
Summary: Dates and fees
|Level:||Administration and Contact Team|
|Fees:||PCA Members exclusive: £95+ VAT|
Please note that there are a limited number of places on each training course and places can only be reserved with full payment. Please check back here for additional dates as they are announced.
Book Your Training >>
What candidates have said about our customer service training
Contact us about our customer service and administration training
If you would like to find out more about our customer searvice and administration training course, then give us a call on 01480 000000 or make an online enquiry using the form below. If you are already a PCA member then you can reserve a place on the course right away by visiting our online booking page.
Contact Us >>
As the Trade Association for the preservation industry, the PCA offer a variety of courses to help you with your professional development. Take a look at some of the options below.
PCA Training and Qualifications
Contracting & Client Relationship Workshop
Social Media Workshop