Mental Health First Aid Training
Running a business can have a huge impact on mental health. With the majority of the PCA members being SMEs (small to medium enterprises), it is very common to experience huge amounts of pressure and strain as you juggle your role.
With mental health being an extremely topical matter, we have been working hard to support mental health awareness and to help guide you on trigger signals and how you can help
Contact Us About the Course >>
Book Onto The Course >>
Who is this training course for?
This training is for anyone in the company able to take on the role of Mental Health First Aider, similarly to the First Aider within the organisation. Roles this would also suit could include company owners, management, HR, key personal etc.
Structure of the mental health training
This two-day course, exclusively for PCA members, will result in your employees being qualified as Mental Health First Aiders and will give them:
Structure of the course:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether through self-help resources, internal support such as EAP, or external sources such as their GP
- An understanding of how to keep themselves safe while performing their duties
Benefits of the training
- Better understand mental health issues and how to respond to them
- Identify triggers that that are affecting the welfare of your team and employees
- Qualify as a Mental Health First Aider
- Heavily discounted rate for PCA members
- Confidence to put an action plan in place
Summary: Dates and fees
||PCA Members Only
||Dates to be confirmed
||Members: £260+ VAT (Note: £70 CITB funding*)
Book your Place on the Course >>
Contact us about the training
If you have any questions about our Mental Health First Aid training course then simply give us a call on 01480 400 000 or complete our enquiry form below and we will get back to you.
Alternatively you can reserve your place on the course today by completing our Online Booking Form.
Contact Us >>
As the Trade Association for the industry, the Property Care Association offers a variety of courses to help you with your professional development. Take a look at some of the options below.
Contracting and Client Relationship Workshop
Customer Service and Administration
Business Management Course
[divider text=”.” divider_color=”#407EC9″ link_color=”#407EC9″ size=”5″ m