Health and safety e-learning
The Property Care Association has provided the opportunity for anyone (external or office based) who needs to fulfil health and safety requirements to achieve their objectives in their own time thanks to our health and safety e-learning modules.
Why take the PCA health and safety e-learning course
The e-learning covers important topics that are relevant to professionals working in the property preservation industry. The course is especially relevant for those delegates going on to sit the damp and timber CSDB/CSTDB and structural waterproofing CSSW examinations. These will specifically examine areas covered by the e-learning module.
How does the e-learning module work?
- Delegates are e-mailed an individual link and password.
- Delegates have one month from the date they receive their access details to complete the training module.
- Complete all in one go, or save progress to continue later on. In total it should take delegates 2—3 hours to complete.
- At the end of each section (16 in total) there are 10 multiple choice questions. A mark of 90% is required.
- Delegates can review a section and retake the test if they do not pass the first time.
- Once successfully completed, a certificate of completion is issued.
What people say about our health and safety online course
“The online health and safety course I recently completed was really useful and VERY informative.” (course delegate)
“The course highlighted areas and aspects of the construction industry that I didn’t really pay much attention to before.” (course delegate)
“Overall it suited me a great deal being in a position to complete the training in my own time and at my own pace.” (course delegate)
Contact us about health and safety e-learning
Related Courses – Online learning to compliment our training courses
The health and safety online training modules were created to compliment our various property preservation training courses. You can see a list of courses we provide below