PCA Qualified Technician (PCAQT) –
Who is this training course for?
This will be of benefit for those who have started working in the structural waterproofing industry. Ideally delegates will have received basic training from their employer and have already gained some technical or practical experience in a related environment.
How is this training course structured?
This is a one day classroom based workshop covering a broad range of subjects.
- Construction and use of Basements
- BS8102:2009 – Principles of waterproofing taking into consideration defects and future maintenance
- Methods of waterproofing – Barrier, Integral and Cavity Drainage
- The strengths and challenges that relate to each form of waterproofing
- Installation and combination of various systems
- Importance of correct preparation and application
- Site safety, waste disposal and the implications of poor site practice
At the end of the training delegates will undergo a final assessment and receive a certificate of attendance.
Candidates who successfully pass the assessment will be entitled to refer to themselves as ‘PCA Qualified Technicians (PCAQTSW)’.
Click here to download the Technician Structural Waterproofing Syllabus.
Technician Training – Structural Waterproofing Dates
|February 2019||Thurs 14th|
|June 2019||Weds 19th|
|November 2019||Thurs 21st|
Please note that there are a limited number of places on each training course and places can only be reserved with full payment. Please check back here for additional dates as they are announced.
Click below to download a Booking Form or contact Jo or Jade on tel. 0844 375 4301.